This is a spacious house for families or group of friends on vacation - In the city of Albufeira,5 minutes walk from the Albufeira Marina and a 10-minute walk from the beach in Old Albufeira (Praia do Peneco Beach), the city center with restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Supermarket 300m, 300m transport.
The house has two floors, the top floor has 1 bedroom, 1 toilet . Dining area, living room with balcony (overlooking the marina and sea view), kitchen, barbecue,. The ground floor has 3 bedrooms (1 with double bed and ensuite and 2 bedroms with 2 single beds each), a bathroom with bath
Outdoor private pool and garden.
Albufeira is one of the best-known cities in the Algarve. The capital of tourist. With its golden beaches, spectacular cliffs, cobbled streets and a vast selection of shops, restaurants, and night-clubs, Albufeira has something to offer everyone.
The winding streets of the old town lead to the cosmopolitan town square where there is always some form of entertainment on offer for those visiting the square. Visitors tend to gather here to enjoy the shows, have a drink or sit in one of the restaurants to enjoy the delicious Portuguese food.
Albufeira Marina reached in 3min walk
Beach, boat trips, aqua parks, night life, shopping, tours
Check in times
Check in: After 3pm
Check Out: Until 10am
From Faro airport, follow the A22 road, following Albufeira signs.Get out in Albufeira, and start looking to São Rafael sign.On the dolphins round about follow the road, and albufeira Marina will be on your left, on the small round about, down the road, turn left, go to the left side and in the big round about turn left, go to the right and follow always the right side untill the small round about after the church, turn left and go up the hill, on the small round about turn right, the house is the 1st on the right, Casa Marina Lote 42
taxis, uber, city bus
Policies & disclaimers
- No noise is allowed after 10pm
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa.
- Refundable Security DAMAGES DEPOSIT to be paid in cash on the arrival, in the amount 600€
- Other people than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
- Any other person in the property needs villa owner or manager authorization.
- 150€ per night will be charge for an extra not allowed person
- All garbage and bottles or cans must be throw on the green garbage bins, can be found along the roads
- A charge of 200€ is taken from the damages deposit if the villa has garbage and bottles or cans on the check out day.
- 200€ will be charge from the breakages deposit, if sheets and towels are too dirty, you have the washing machine and drier to wash towels if you need
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
- We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the villa.
- The mid weeks cleaning, is not to clean any dirty or mess and not to wash dishes and glasses
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Airport transfer (4 pax)
Airport - Accommodation - Airport - up to 470.00€ ( Per booking )
Airport transfer (8 pax)
Airport - Accommodation - Airport - up to 890.00€ ( Per booking )
Beach Towel by request5.00€ ( Per person per booking )
Each Fan20.00€ ( Per booking )
For 5 night stay only150.00€ ( Per days (min days) )
Refundable damages deposit600.00€ ( Per booking )
Grocery shopping service40.00€ ( Per booking )
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|