Apartament Bela Vista Tennis Club features garden views, is situated less than 1 km from Praia dos Pescadores and offers accommodation with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar and a garden. This apartment includes a balcony and is situated in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and tennis.
The apartment includes 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchenette with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and a bathroom with a bidet.
The apartment has a terrace.
Pescadores beach and Albufeira old town are a 10-minute walk away.
Oura beach and street of bars and restaurants 15min walk.
Several supermarkets, municipal square, snack bars and restaurants within walking distance.
Golf, tennis, walking, swimming, clubbing, restaurants
Check in times
check in: After 4pm
Check out: untill 10am
Faro - 26km
Policies & disclaimers
- No noise allowed after 10pm
Smoking is not permitted inside the property.
- Refundable DAMAGE deposit to be paid in cash on arrival, in the amount of €250
- Non-guests are not allowed to stay overnight at the property.
- Any other person to be on the property needs permission from the owner or manager of the apartment.
- An extra fee of €100 per night will be charged per unauthorized person.
- All garbage, bottles or cans must be deposited in the green containers, which can be found along the road.
- 200€ will be deducted from the REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT if the sheets and towels are very dirty.
- Maid Service: There is no daily maid service. Bed linen and bath towels are included in the unit, while daily cleaning service is not included in the rate.
- We suggest you bring your own beach towels.
- Mid-week cleaning , longer stay then 7 nights, is not for cleaning up any dirt, nor for washing dishes or glasses.
- Leave and maintain the property and its furniture in good condition.
- Only use appliances for their intended use.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|